Time Trade Agreement
A time trade is a voluntary agreement between two members to work for each other on a time for time basis and only an actual hour for hour work time exchange. No monetary compensation or other service can be substituted for the hour for hour requirement.
Limitation of Time Trades
- No member may work more than 60 hours consecutively
- No member will be owed or owe more than 480 hours in a calendar year
- Lieutenants with Lieutenants or Lieutenants with Engineers on a current Lieutenants Promotional list
- Engineers with Engineers or Engineers with Firefighters who are Relief Drivers
- (LINK TO CURRENT PROMOTIONAL LIST)